Pelsan Aydinlatma's Laboratory Has Been Accredited
The laboratory of Pelsan Aydınlatma, one of the leading companies of the lighting sector in Turkey, which has been established in the indoor area of 550 m2’ with a modern equipment infrastructure in 1997, has registered its quality by accredited by TURKAK (Turkish Accreditation Institution) on 28 April 2015 under TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
Pelsan Laboratory has been established in order to determine electrical, physical, chemicak and photometric characteristics of the electronic materials, lighting fixtures, lamps manufactured and traded and all final components in connection to these products. Test, analysis and measurements conducted within the frame of accreditation are internationally recognized and valid, interim checks and calibrations performed periodically contribute product quality and reliability of the customers.
Test, measurement and analysis activities are carried out, documents according to the requirements of TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard and laboratory operating conditions are continuously taken under inspection.
In terms of quality;
• Fixture tests complying to TS EN 60598-1 and TS EN 60698-2 standards,
• Measurement and presentation of photometric data conforming to TS EN 13032-1 / 13032-2 standards,
• IP tests conforming to TS 3033 EN 60529 standard,
• Fire danger tests conforming to TS EN 60695-2-10 / 60695-2-11 / 60695-2-12 / 60695-2-13/ 60695-11-5 standards,
• Surface leakage tests conforming to TS EN 60112 standard,
• Environmental conditions resistance test conforming to TS EN 60068-2-75 standard are performed.
Results of these tests conducted at Pelsan Aydınlatma Laboratory furnished with personnel who is expert in their area and modern test equipment, are documented in a report according to TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard and meet customer requests in the best way.
Address and Contact Information:
Address: Emek Mah. Nato Yolu Cad. No:280 Sancaktepe / Istanbul
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0216 540 66 71
Fax: 0216 540 66 79